Who We Are
Dolly and Associates Ltd is a behavioural change consultant organization formed over 30 years under the leadership of Franklyn Dolly. We are well respected organization with over 30 years of Counselling experience. Our head office is located at 9 De Verteuil Street, Woodbrook, Port of Spain. Our contact numbers are 868.627.1845 / 625-7106. Our website address is www.dollyandassociates.com. Our email address is [email protected].
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make an appointment, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your website experience
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service your customer requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To deliver the content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store credit card information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Dolly and Associates Limited is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our clients. We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose information about our clients to any other party except as requested by the client in writing. The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, however, and none of your information will be distributed to individuals or agencies outside of Dolly and Associates with the exception the following situations:
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which we are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, we will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, we will take further measures without their permission that are provided to us by law in order to ensure their safety
- Additionally, our clinical staff may consult with a their supervisors to ensure you have the best service
Communicating Over The Internet
There are limits to protecting your confidentiality over the internet. While we do our utmost to preserve your confidentiality, we cannot guarantee privacy. We strongly discourage using email or our “contact us” form to send messages of a personal or confidential nature. Even though we do our best to ensure email confidentiality is maintained as part of normal processing, we request using email for obtaining information about our services, or other non-confidential matters. There are several ways you can communicate with us without having to send information over the Internet: in person, phone, fax or mail.
Information Gathered On This Site
This site generally stores no information about its visitors, with the exceptions of basic logging for site statistics (and then only machine addresses, not personal email addresses), and information provided by visitors who fill out on-line applications, surveys, or requests.
On certain pages we give visitors the option of providing us with names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, personal information, and various other kinds of details. This more personal information is not gathered without visitors knowing and providing active permission and participation.
Social Media Policy
How we use social media is critical to our business and your privacy and confidentiality as a client. Please read to understand how you can expect to interact with Dolly and Associates through the internet.
- We do not accept Friend requests from current or previous clients on social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) for our personal account. Any friend requests will be maintained through our public accounts or fan accounts at dollyandassociates.com. Adding clients as personal friends can compromise your confidentiality and our respective privacy. We also strive to keep the therapeutic relationship boundaries clear.
- Dolly and Associates Facebook pages and Twitter accounts are for sharing of information through blog posts, articles and practice updates. Dolly and Associates fan pages and profiles do not solicit and will not solicit testimonials from current or former clients. All information (articles, blog posts, etc) are available via www.dollyandassociates.com and therefore friending or becoming a fan is not necessary to access such information.
- Clients may choose to follow or not the postings of Dolly and Associates or any of its employees. We will not follow clients of Dolly and Associates via social networking. We believe that this can create confusion in regard to whether it is being done as part of your treatment or to satisfy personal curiosity. In addition, viewing of your online activities without your consent and without our explicit arrangement towards a specific purpose could potentially have a negative influence on our working relationship. If there are things from your online life that you wish to share with your therapist, please bring those to session with you where they can be shared and explored together.
Note: If contact is required between sessions, please do so by telephone. The second best method is to email us at [email protected]. Email should be used mostly for administrative items such as changing or confirming appointment times.
Dolly and Associates Ltd. prefers using email for mostly administrative purposes i.e. changing appointment times, contacting therapist or office to request an appointment, or confirm appointment times. Dolly and Associates and the client should recognize that email is not completely secure or confidential. If you chose to communicate via email, be aware that emails are retained in the logs of your and our internet service providers. While it is unlikely that someone will be looking at these logs, they are in theory available to be read by the system administrator(s) of the internet service provider. Please be aware that any emails received from you and any responses sent to you become part of your legal record.
Dolly and Associates shares a digital newsletter via email with those parties interested in receiving the communication. Clients reserve the right to subscribe or unsubscribe to the email as they see fit. Dolly and Associates and its employees do not and will not track who is receiving or not receiving the newsletter. Dolly and Associates does not share email or personal information with third parties. It may use emails to notify its subscribers of upcoming events, classes or groups. If you would like to opt out of being notified via newsletter simply unsubscribe at the top of each newsletter, contact us, or call 868.627.1845.