Clients, Partners, and Friends,
With information about Coronavirus COVID-19 and its impact on our daily lives changing so rapidly, we wanted to take this opportunity to communicate Dolly and Associate’s current approach to the continuity of our services, and other related information as it pertains to this situation.
The purpose of this article isn’t to add any fear or panic, but rather to communicate Dolly and Associate’s readiness and ability to support our clients thereby alleviating some level of concern you may have. We will be offering Online Counselling Services to support our government’s request to stay home and practice social distancing.
Online counselling is live, face to face, video counselling using your web browser. Online Counselling is the same as in-person therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin. Our aim is to continue supporting you during this unprecedented period to address matters affecting both your business and family life.
Prepare For Online Therapy
Face-to-Face Video Counselling
What is it
- Online video counseling is a comfortable and convenient way to receive effective counselling without experiencing the pressure of an in-office meeting.
TOOLS FOR ONLINE THERAPY
- Laptop, tablet, or smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
- We recommended you use a headset with a microphone for audio quality.
- Ensure your webcam is working correctly for optimal video quality.
- Standard web browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- Meeting invitation includes a link to download the software.
- Create a safe and private space with good lighting to “meet” with your counsellor.
- Start the therapeutic process.